|1||Malaysian Participant / Presenter||MYR 1000.00|
|2||Malaysian Participant / Presenter – Student||MYR 850.00|
|3||International Participant / Presenter – USD||USD 330.00|
|4||International Participant / Presenter – EUR||EUR 290.00|
|5||International Participant / Presenter – SGD||SGD 430.00|
|6||International Participant / Presenter – Student – USD||USD 280.00|
|7||International Participant / Presenter – Student – EUR||EUR 250.00|
|8||International Participant / Presenter – Student – SGD||SGD 380.00|
Registration fee must be paid in advance of the event. Walk-in delegates, with payments will be admitted on space availability basis.
Please Download Registration Form: REGISTRATION FORM ICASIC 2018
** ONLY PAPERS SUBMITTED WITH FULL REGISTRATION FEES WILL APPEAR IN THE CONFERENCE E-PROCEEDING AND E-JOURNAL PUBLICATION(SELECTED).
** DURING THE ICASIC 2018 REGISTRATION DAY, PLEASE BRING ALONG YOUR REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT DOCUMENTATIONS.
** INTERNATIONAL PRESENTERS / PARTICIPANTS (STUDENT OR NON-STUDENT) MUST PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE IN USD / EURO / SGD. .
* Additional paper is chargeable at USD150 per paper
* For student package, please email your Student ID for verification purpose
* During The Icasic 2018 Registration Day, Please Bring Along Your Registration Fee Payment Documentations.
* Only Papers Submitted With Full Registration Fees Will Appear In The Conference E-Proceeding.
- Payment Option #1(via Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Deposit)
Maybank Islamic bank account no: 562834627354
- Payment Option #2 (via Banker’s Cheque or Bank Draft)
Made Payable to: KOKUIS
Please mail the transaction slip or bank slip after the payment has been made to:
Account number : 562834627354
Account name : KOKUIS
Bank : Maybank Islamic Berhad
Bank Address : No.7&9, Jalan 9/9c, Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi, 43650 Bangi, Selangor
Swift code : MBISMYKL – Maybank Islamic Berhad
Substitution is allowed for registered participants. Please note that payment must be made prior or before to the early bird due date to qualify for discount. Cancellation policy will be imposed if cancellation is made by:
1. Cancellation before 6 weeks of the event 100%
2. Cancellation less than 5 weeks of the event 50%
3. Cancellation less than 1 weeks of the event -no refund